Waittaminute? 1/1? I hope you're going to have a sequel to this. Several sequels. I have half a million questions after reading this! LOL!
Yes, 1/1. I'm serious.

Okay, I think I need to do some explanation why this story looks so unfinished. Well, of course it is. I was thinking a lot about writing my next story and was happy and devastated at the same time that I couldn't come up with an idea. That is pretty darn good when you shouldn't be writing stories and pretty darn bad when you love writing so much. blush

Then suddenly it hit me and I started writing this piece. At first it was a little hard to place the two of them somewhere. But when I had found a logic explaination for all the questions this problem comes up with, writing got more easy. And I noticed that I had a problem. I didn't know where to start or end. What if I ended up with a fourhundred pages and had to find someone to read them? And what if I ended up with a 400 pages and asked a beta-reader and he or she tells me that FoLCs would hate Clark being a father because the first- season child-hating Lois wouldn't have a look at him?

Okay, so this is a test-run. I threw the story into the water and now I look if it is able to swim. Seems like it can swim. dance

Barbara, you and I share the predicament that we are not native English-speakers. I have never heard that expression you use, and I don't know if it exists, as such...and it's not as if my lack of knowledge means anything, one way or another... but, damn it, the expression is beautiful. I don't know what it means, I can't picture it, but I can feel that it's magical and mysterious, and I love it.
Well, yes I could tell you now that I'm German. It's the country of poets... Well, I don't think that's the reason. It's just that my language offers a lot of room for images in language. And of course my English is influenced by my native language. If that's a good thing or a bad is up to you to decide. I guess it's bad for the length of my sentences and I'm surely using too much nouns - bad style in English, and for some strange reason the really good style in German.

Anyway....thank you for the compliment Ann! sloppy

And thanks to anyone else reading this story and liking it.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool