Time to join the chorus of praise, because this was a delightful story -- so consider that said in as much detail and with as much emphasis as you like (right now, I'm not that articulate due to prolonged exam marking...).

I'd also like to see an epilogue. It doesn't have to be that long, but it would wrap up the events of the story if we saw Lois and Clark express their true feelings for each other when neither one is under the (supposed, in Clark's case) effects of booze. Otherwise, I can't help feeling that there's trouble ahead for the couple, mostly stemming from how Lois will feel about "taking advantage" of Clark when he had the strength (barely! laugh ) not to take advantage of her.

We know that Clark wasn't drunk, just finally frustrated and fed up with having to hide his feelings for Lois to the point where his control snapped (or so I interpret the story wink ), but she doesn't, and it would be in character for her to hate herself and feel horribly embarrassed and humiliated that she couldn't match her partner's self-control. So it would add the final touch to the sudden blossoming of their relationship to see Clark reassure Lois that he wasn't drunk and "out of control"; he knew what he was saying and meant it.

And then you can please the "Smoochies" Party by finishing it off in the same fashion as you did the main story. laugh

Phil

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...