WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've finally posted the last part! hyper /me does a very happy dance

I love this fic, it's going straight to my AK list for next year. I still don't know how you managed it, but it's hilarious from the start till the end.

So this part was a wonderfull read in the morning. I like the conversation between Lois and Lucy. Lucy, the voice of reasoning, and it suits her very well. Especially now that Lois realizes her true feelings and actually want to let Clark know about it.

And then... poor Clark! You've got him drunk because he misses Lois. But there's really nothing to miss... if only the both opened their eyes sooner. It causes a lot more hurt if you do that while you're drunk.

And YAY!!!!!!! Smoochie! dance

As for the epilogue, I don't really see the need of it. Of course I won't object one bit to see more smoochies, one can never have enough of that. The story itself is pretty clear. I don't see anything you want to explain more. Not even about Clark's supposed drunkness. He *thinks* he can't get drunk. He never tried to get drunk and just makes assumptions. So we get to see him drunk while he doesn't realize it yet. And that makes is funny again to read. I can think of the consequenses myself and picture in my head what happens next.

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!