Annie and Kathy,

I don't think you need to add anything at all. I thought it was a good idea to leave what was going to happen (and we all know what will happen -- they will get together, conversations, smoochies, revelations, etc), but it is left up to the reader's imagination. I actually sort of like it that way better. We can imagine how we want each of those conversations to go -- on our own.

I think that if you guys had added any more, your story wouldn't end on such an original note. I loved your story because it was so unique I just don't see what you guys could have possibly missed that would need an epilogue/sequel... You've left us with a feeling that things are going to work out -- and i think that's more than enouh to end on.

I absolutely love the last line about Lois being intoxicated by his kisses -- i thought that was a perfect closure because it is a different intoxication but it brings the story full-circle wonderfully. I also think that some of the impact of the final line would be lost if you went any further.

Just my 2 cents smile .

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve