Too many quotes in quotes, so hope you won't mind me mostly just quoting Virginia.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I don't think Chloe and Oliver wanted to be in the episode. Isn't that why they headed out of town? peep
rotflol Yeah, they didn't manage that 'escape' very well, did they? wink

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
We won't go into most of the plot holes you mention ...
I tend to ignore them. Or my heads starts to spin... [Linked Image] Oh, good. It wasn't just me, then.
Yeah, seriously. And I didn't think about it until you mentioned it, Virginia.... when Chloe throws the painting into the fire-- what could have happened to Lois! shock

Yes, save the world environmentally. Please. If Pandora didn't do anything, it should have at least told Tess she was on the wrong track being that the Kandorians were all about destroying the environment.
No kidding... Tess does have a twisted idea of what is 'right,' but again, that will become clearer as to why as time goes on.

And here I thought Clark didn't know that someone was in the bathroom with him. I thought he had finished his shower and was getting out and found Chloe there ogling him.
Yeah I thought that too -- but I like Katherine's idea WAY better. laugh I have a nfic that involves a shower... but can't post till you get to Season 10, Virginia. wink

/cough/ fear of heights /cough/ Although, you'd think with the amount of time he stands looking down from gargoyles, he'd be over it by now.
Right?? rotflol You'd think he was some caped crusader, or something. wink

Nah, it's just the producers promise to keep Clark out of Red/Blue tights and out of the air during the course of the show.
Yes... 'no tights, no flights.' Though there are a few creative ways they get around this...

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
I don't think he's literally asked IceDaddy "Can I sleep with my girlfriend without killing her?" I'd love to have seen JorEl's response to that.
JOR-EL: Nope. She'll die, son. Now, can we get back to training?
I can totally see Jor-El saying this. cool

*Ugh,the quote within a quote totally confused me... Hope this post makes sense! peep

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink