If you remember good Smallville fanfics feel free to recommend them. I don't know if there is some Smallville archive like we have for Lois and Clark fanfic, so I don't know where to look for good fanfic. I've now started reading A Pirate Affair and I'm liking the story (I'm still in the first chapters). razz Lana was the bigger reason that I stopped watching it still in the first season because it seemed she was more important than Clark. razz razz razz Don't waste my time with them. But apart from this insufferable arc I liked the final seasons, mainly 9 and 10. I was sorry to see it end (I would like more one or two seasons with Lois and Clark together) and it was one of the reasons that I went looking for fanfic. But I didn't find very good stories until now. So far, this was the only one that I really liked. So, if you have more good stories to add, I would like to read them.

Sorry my rant. blush I never liked Lana in the comics, but Smallville made me hate her with a passion. devil I was sadistically happy when she became a kryptonite blob and couldn't come near Clark again. devilsplat

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15