Yep! You're right! Erotic (at least my definition of it) means exactly what I specified there.

All the stories where Lois and Clark are intimate comes under romantic or WaFFy, and those stories in which Lois and Clark do *it* without developing even a slightest bit of affection for each other before/ after the act as erotic.

But I can't help but consider certain stories such as Mxysplit by Sheila, Without Consent by Wendy, A Perfume by Any Other Name by Ultracape, (Thanks for the correction Labrat!) Strangers in the Night by Julie Mack etc. as erotic, even though they end differently.

So I guess it all depends on how one views it. So basically, it is one of those situations where no perfect definition can exist. So I would say, any story which describes Lois and Clark's intimate relationship but doesn't evoke even a slightest bit of tender feelings in us as erotic ie. all passion and lust but no possibility of it ending in love in near future!

Okay now my question is, can I change this poll to include the other question "Choose your Least favorite Genre" or do I have to create a new one? confused

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time