Absolutely ditto everything said so far, CC! I've been absent from these folders for a while, but most definitely not absent from the story. (As you know, I've had other things to occupy my time over the last week or two wink ).

Anyway. Adoring the story. Did I tell you I think it was just so clever that Clark somehow looked less like Clark/Superman than Lois looked like Lois? It just fits. After all, this is Clark in his just-become-Superman phase. He's still in the hiding-in-plain-sight mode, making himself - as Clark - as self-effacing as possible, terrified that someone's going to notice that he's 'different'. He stoops. He dresses in suits way too large for him. He's clumsy. He wears his hair too long, almost as if it's something else he wants to hide behind. And, as Superman - not that Silas saw him as Superman - he hasn't fully grown into the role. That was such a smart observation on your part!

As for everything else, I too am ready to yell at you for the constant Petal-interruptuses! razz

And I was yelling, "Go, Clark, go! Tell Silas already!" thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*