Wow! Everything the others said!

I, too, loved the C/L/S scenes, when Lois and Clark quit guarding their actions and reverted to themselves. And that Silas, while disliking the job, is still doing it whole-heartedly. And yes, I loved Clark acting like Lois would in his desire to see the globe, and Lois's backing when Silas actually brought it out.

I love, too, how you keep surprising us with yet another artifact, of sorts, turning up. Even in a utilitarian office, not intended for public viewing, there are STILL L&C artifacts or facsimilies of artifacts (the copy of Martha Kent's painting).

And the Tempus thing-- I really thought he'd tell them how he did it, which would help them figure out where L&C are... then along comes Andrus... grumble

And this
Special thanks goes to James, aka mr d8a, for so generously providing the locker in which to store Herb!Thank you!!
rotflol

This, however
tbc...
wasn't nearly as funny.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler