...-ndrus. I really wanted to put his name in the topic heading. Reminds me of a song title. But I was afraid that it might be too much of a spoiler. Granted, a person wouldn't know whether it meant I wanted to kiss him or strangle him, but based on the incompetence he's displayed in the story thus far, the latter would be a safer guess, and I didn't want to give it away that he'd blown it. Again.

OK, on to the important stuff.

1. Loved it. Awesome as always. Different twists than I expected - you always keep me guessing and on the edge of my seat, CC. More details in a minute.

2. I'm guessing 24 story parts. But it can be longer. I'm going to be very sorry to see this one end.

3. And... it's too short! Keep going! Epic length would be good. The bar has been set by Masques, but you could try to break it. See #2 directly above.

I had actually thought that Madge and Petal would succeed with Tempus, but I'm not sure why. If you're only roughly 1/2 or 2/3 through the story, it would be way too early for Tempus to solve the mystery now.

Based on what we saw in the show, despite the fact that he was fooled by the replicant, I never thought of Andrus as incompetent. But you've done such a great job of portraying him as that in this story, CC, and it works beautifully. How on earth did he get this job anyway? Have you said - is he a brother-in-law of some PTB who felt pressured into giving him a job to keep peace in the family?

And heading onward to Utopia...I just read all this stuff in awe. I *love* the way that Clark was so focused on the globe - on seeing it, touching it. He was very Lois-like here - dive in first, damn the consequences. Sure, I agree with him that they have to reveal their true identities to Silas, but even if he had thought it was the wrong thing, I think he would have done it anyway.

And poor Silas. The man originally thinks he's just got a couple of look-alikes who won't leave, then he thinks they're just too obsessed with their roles, then he's thinks they're family members, and then... He's a great character, CC, and I love how hard he's defending the family and its integrity.

Is it Thursday yet? notworthy

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5