Both Shuster and Siegel were the sons of Jewish immigrants - I wonder if their religion influenced their work in any way?
I've read a few essays where people have delved into the that realm of thought. Enjoyable reads, however I can't remember any of it. I think Ann mentioned some of it.

I'm not religious and do feel uncomfortable with religion. However, I do find it interesting to study in an academic setting. I was Anglican for a few years ending at 4 or 5yrs. I guess I can't be 'undone' so I guess I shouldn't say "was".

Despite feeling uncomfortable with religion, I wouldn't in fiction. However I am so unaccustomed to having religion discussed or followed (beyond the few shots and mentions in LnC) so that would feel weird having it introduced more into the normal flow of the show.

If a story was posted where it didn’t follow canon (I’m never sure if I’m using that word correctly…actually I’ve never used it before) then it would be more believable to me.

Mike was cute I guess...but irritating. I never 'clued in' on the whole religion aspect though when it first aired. Me silly. I didn't mind the episode, but wasn't fond of Mike.

Gee I think I said that right….sorry tired.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.