WOW, almost as bad as me
Out of 4 Grandparents

Mum's parents
D=Polish-Jew (Born in Poland-Emigrated during WW2)
M=Irish/Australian-Born in Oz, from Irish decent
they met here in Sydney....

My Father's Parents:
D=had a Polish mother and Greek Father-he was born in Poland

M-was born in Poland, had three polish grandparents
+ her maternal Grandfather who was from a town in the Alps somewhere on the Swiss-Italian boarder (pretty well half the town was Protestant and half Catholic- and it all had to do with the surname....the town had four surnames in total
A, B, A-B and BA...and you could basically tell the religion by the surname, only my ancestor was the wrong one apparently....

My Dad's parents met in Ghana of all places,
G'pa was running some family business (Polish airmen based in Canada used Ghana as a stop-over on the way from Canada to fight in Europe... thus his father set up some business there), and G'ma was working as Doctor, after moving to Scotland during the war and studying medicine in London after)
... they met in the emergency ward after G'pa had some motorbike accident or something...D was born there and they eventually came here after the changeover from colonial to African rule...

My parents met here in Sydney, and all of my G'parents have spent our entire lives instilling in us the importance of our heritage

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?