John: wave
So now we have given Elizabeth Cox the part of a real role in the story.
MRS. COX: What do you mean I didn't have a real part until now? You've even gotten sections from my POV. How is that not a real part?

Only because she holds out on him.
True.

Does Lex actually believe this lie?
Um... that would be a 'no'.

Kill him now Betsy. She really should have worn cloves.
I know you meant 'gloves' but evil

Did she deliberately brake it? On the other hand, how does he know it is broken as opposed to her just not turning it on?
Well, let's see, there was that time, she tried to turn it on, but couldn't. So, she got a dining room chair and tried to fix herself and failed miserably. Should've become an electronics expert like her dear ol' dad.

Only if they are not really x-rays. Although since he can see through clothes without just seeing bone, but also can look to see minor bone fractures, it seems he has other special vision than just x-ray.
I must say, I like how they did Clark's x-rays on LnC better than how they did it on Smallville. I don't really want to see bones walking about Thank You Very Much.

This assumes that Superman does not rescue her long before she is taken that far.
Lois has been kidnapped and held before without SM finding her right away.

If his theory here is true, he has lost all opportunity. Especially if she is pregnant.
MAYSON: Double murder!
LEX: What? There was only one of her.
MAYSON: That's what you thought.
LEX: You mean, she wasn't innocent? No wonder she was so stubborn.

I think this should be "was as inexperienced as he". It might also be possible to modify "inexperienced" with woman and make it "was an inexperienced woman as".
Thanks. Fixed.

Well, I think he has already failed. At least this has been my view on what happened at the hospital for a while.
The only one who knows the truth is Lois and she said 'nothing happened'.
CLARK: That's not what she said. She said that *she* didn't float. shock Oh, MY...
LOIS: [Linked Image]

No, Lex couldn’t have Superman take Lois away from him, especially now when he was so close to his goal.
JOHN: Wait, is the ring still at the penthouse?
Do you really think that Nigel took the ring back to Lex when Lois tossed it to him, or that he waited patiently outside the Mission for Lois to leave and then gave it to her when she was in the car?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.