-- Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK --
He’d test that claim when he had her sign that pre-nup that Bender was drafting as they spoke.
ER: I doubt she’d even read it. Or probably, she should, lest it gives Lex the right for conjugal visits after the divorce.
BETSY: Lex? Why did Bender draft one if you plan on offing her during the wedding night?
LEX: Oh, that? That’s nothing. But it would look suspicious afterwards if I hadn’t had her sign one, wouldn’t it? Might make them pigs wonder if I hadn’t planned on killin’ her from the get go.
MPD DETECTIVE: Must have been true love. Luthor didn't even ask her to sign a prenup. Nope. Simple case of B&E gone wrong, boys. We're sorry for your loss, Mr. Luthor. By the way, how did you get covered in blood?
LEX: I held her until she died.
DET: Inside your pants, sir?

Is this like saying ‘I already have the bubonic plague. That’s enough.’?
Nah, she'd want to share THAT with Lex, but otherwise, yes.

That would have been fun to see.
laugh

Lex chuckled. He would have liked to have seen that. Robertson was a bit too independent in Lex’s opinion. “I’ll speak to him,” he conceded.
ER: So, he needs some roughing up?
I did leave that a little vague on which 'he' Lex was referring to, didn't I? evil

Filthy?
NIGEL: Well, I didn't have it cleaned after Ms. Kahn left, so I imagine so.

I don’t think that’s very nice thing of him to plan. On the plus side, since she’s still unspoiled, at least his servants won’t be allowed to ask for payment in kind for her.
It seems to make the servants lose their lives, so 'no'. Good help is so hard to find.

Does he really think she’d be welcoming to him in any timespan he’s willing to wait?
Do you think he won't have someone to keep him jolly until she's ready?

So, he likes it when burning lightbulbs from the bedside lighting are shoved into his orifices?
Mrs. COX: [Linked Image]

Maybe he should see a psychiatrist about those fantasies. They don’t seem entirely…healthy.
LEX: My next scheduled visit isn’t for another 11 months.
Don't worry, I'm sure she'd schedule an earlier one if he got remarried.

Perhaps he should put that kidnap scenario into play. He doubted he could wait until a stupid wedding to touch her as he wanted. If kidnapping was the only way to move things along faster, so be it.
READER, LOIS, and SUPERMAN: /don't like that plan/
LEX: Well, that settles everything then.

No video recording?
Of course, but neither view was really good.

Huh, who’d have thought?
LOIS: Why are you looking at me?
Because nobody else has entered your apartment since you got engaged.
MR. Tracewski: Ms. Lane, I found the problem. There was a toothbrush stuffed into the blades. All fixed now.
LOIS: Noooooooo!

LOIS: Must have been at screwdriver I accidentally lost in it.
Possibly.

Also, it might be the Man of Steel who might…umm…ralph Lex when he finds out who owns the property.
ARIANNA: What do you mean you gave me the manor house on my last birthday?

‘as’
Thanks. Fixed.

Maybe by using a double…?
Or a clone. But they take so long to develop.
LEX: /snaps fingers/ I could just dress Mrs. Cox up and make her wear a Lois mask, like the Lex mask I got for Chip when I made him management.

ER: [Has idea about '3']

So, what was ‘Three’? Or does that not apply to what actually happened in this part but what will happen when Nigel plants the bomb? Poor guy, will blow himself to pieces because of a corroded wire
And that will be bad luck for Clark, how? This is only the beginning of the "chapter" named 'Three'. Trust me when it comes, you'll recognize it. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.