Three
help

“Mrs. Cox, is there something wrong?” Lex asked, standing up.
Maybe a tad jealous?

“I don’t like being jerked around.”
Except when it’s with chains or silk scarves?

She knew he was going to try to seduce her, but she wasn’t going to fall for it this time.
So, she’s going to make it struggle?
LEX: [Linked Image]

but no other man exuded power and desire like Lex.
She never seen Superman when he thinks about a naked Lois Lane, did she?

Mrs. Cox allowed him to pull her against him. Now that she knew it was just one of his elaborate schemes, she could relax and enjoy their time together.
She’s easy, isn’t she?

“She means nothing to me, Betsy,”
wave

[img]http://tinyurl.com/puqltrm[/img] Erm… Funny thing about her virginity, actually…

Betsy reached back with her hand, until it enclosed around his letter opener. She brought it to his throat. “I’ll only let you have that one time with her, nothing before and nothing after,” she informed him. “You belong to me.”
So, Mrs. Cox is the reason from now on that Lex won’t make any untoward moves towards Lois until he’s legally allowed to, according to first-half-of-20th-century law?

The knife at his throat didn’t seem to scare or slow Lex even fractionally. If anything, he seemed more turned on by her actions. He pressed his lips harder against her. “There really is no one like you,” he panted before finishing.
LOIS: He’s got the rights of that. If *I* where in that position, I’d spit pea soup all over the place and insert that dagger into Lex multiple times. Not necessarily in that order.

She never lowered the knife.
Neither did Lex. wave

LEX: What part of ‘not in the same way’ did you not understand? Al Capone was caught for *tax* fraud!

It would be an easy paper to mislay though.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.