Hey! Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. I figured it was a toss up between answering FDK last night or posting the new part. I hope you didn't mind where the coin landed.
blush I’ve actually been distracted, so I was still busy by the time 151 showed up.

quote:
MICHAEL: /crazy excited that he's suckered some poor writer into writing a fic that never seems to end/
EW: blush
[Linked Image]

I thought that was Cat.
LOIS: Yeah, *my* suits were sold as 'power suits' for women.
LEX: Investing in women’s fashion was the best idea *ever*!

LEX: - Don't ruin the myth. It's what makes women feel extra special.
clap

LEX: - Make it so, Number Two.
NIGEL: Stop calling me *that*.
clap

quote:Wouldn’t it be awkward if Lois’s own live feeds were to end up on those monitors?

Awkward for Lex or Lois?
Both?

quote:FDK 149: Wouldn’t it be fun if Ralph got knocked into an oncoming subway by a homeless ex-con he just spurned?
<EW is considering Lois is an ex-con and soon to be homeless unless she manages to keep her current job>
/EW enjoys herself/

You do know that this part was written *before* I posted Part 149, right?
Yes, so you claim blush

quote: He’s not happy that Lois is with another man’s child.

As opposed to Jonathan's or Jor-El's child?
“with child” as in pregnant.

quote: /Correction/ Apparently, he’s not happy that another man is going to raise his child as his own.

Yes, that wouldn't make Clark a happy camper. I wonder what he's going to do about that.
CLARK: [Dance]
Well, that's a new route.
Oops?
LOIS: If I’m ever going to find that Lois who disposed of her faulty Clark in my dimension, I’m going to kill her. mad

quote:That guy not the smartest one, is he?

Because he doesn't know a print journalist on sight?
No, just Lois Lane, the official squeeze of his boss’s boss’s boss.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.