chelo: Thanks for the comments. smile1
Oh no, no-no, nononononono! /jawdrop/
evil
And, of course and CK, as the #1 idiot, will believe Lois is accepting Luthor's proposal because is in love with that ... thing.... please Cat! TRANSLATE them!!
More Cat coming up soon.

Oh, and sincerely I hope there aren't any microphones in the elevator. ...
There could be, but if you re-read Lois and Cat's dialogue, you'll notice that they never speak Clark's name and one might actually believe that they're speaking about Luthor, except for one line where Lois says it's unsafe to speak, but she mumbles it.

At least she is facing what is going on in the newsroom, and even her fury against Ralph she warn him about some possible threatening against his life. Good girl. But please, don't stop tearing off his soul (metaphorically,of course) because that's what he deserve for stealing your notebooks
WE know that she's warning him, because we've seen her POV reasoning, but anyone else might think her words a threat rather than a warning. But I'm sure that Ralph heeded Lois's warning and so there's nothing to worry about, right? laugh

It seems to me that Cat is the only one who understand at them both....
That could very well be, but, then again, she has Clark's information, Lois's information, and her own... Now, if she only had Lois's hunch reasoning and Clark's super fast mind (when he isn't too depressed to react, that is)...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.