Darth Michael: Hey! Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. I figured it was a toss up between answering FDK last night or posting the new part. I hope you didn't mind where the coin landed. laugh
MICHAEL: /crazy excited that he's suckered some poor writer into writing a fic that never seems to end/
blush
So nobody considers doing any deep investigative pieces on the less savory parts of Metropolis’s business world?
Christine's busy.

The reason Lois is always wearing colorful microsuits at the Planet?
I thought that was Cat.
LOIS: Yeah, *my* suits were sold as 'power suits' for women.

I don’t think knowing how to please Lex is that unique a qualification.
LEX: [Linked Image] Don't ruin the myth. It's what makes women feel extra special.

Back in 50BC, they drew all sorts of pictorials on Roman walls about how Julius Caesar got the freak on with that Egyptian Whore™. Are we going to find the 20th century equivalents in the ladies’ bathroom?
Maybe in 2000 years, SM's decedents will stumble across it when they finally allow people to enter the old LNN building when the radiation /Kryptonite?/ levels have decreased sufficiently.

I don’t think Clark would win NPiMA within the walls of LNN.
WOMEN OF LNN: Bite your tongue! Clark Kent is a sweet cutie! Superman, on the other hand, you might be right.

No couch? No shower?
I was describing the office she was given in canon.

[gossips at LNN whisper in ER's ear]
Duh! The master is never going to visit his concubine. She’s the one to visit him.
ERICA: Totally!

A pink deskplant? A photograph of her parents? A Barbie doll bobble head?
Only if she's Clois. /Cloned Lois/

Not very creative. They should have gone with a big, fat, red letter ‘A’.
That would imply they would know what that meant. Of course, they probably DID see the Demi Moore movie. /Oooops. My Bad. That doesn't come out for another year./ So, no, they wouldn't understand that reference. Just like people today don't realize that you're supposed to wear those big clunky headphones that are *so* popular with rainbow kneesocks (or knee pads if you're a guy) and roller skates. [Linked Image] Yes, people who think those headphones are cool, us old people are *laughing* at you, because of how dorky you look. /FYI: My hubby didn't appreciate me laughing at HIM when he looked them in the store yesterday/

TV-reporters have to be concise and very clear in their reports, otherwise the average Metropolitan won’t get it?
Yes, they dumb down the news.

but bashing the owner’s friend within the building was a sure way for someone to get fired.
Sometimes literally.
LEX: [Linked Image] Make it so, Number Two.
NIGEL: Stop calling me *that*.

/starts countdown for plant to commit suicide/
dance
Well, that's a new route.

That guy not the smartest one, is he?
Because he doesn't know a print journalist on sight?

He’s into girls, then?
Superman or Reggie? They both are. Well, Superman not officially. Officially, he doesn't date. Reggie is just failing miserably at trying to be cool.

Scared about losing a body-part his wife/girlfriend has grown very fond of?
Scared that he just name dropped with someone who is up close and personal with the person's name he just dropped. He would have had the same reaction, if he had bragged about shaking Lex Luthor's hand.

The Nightfall mishap?
Yes, that would explain why Cosgrove's suit turned from blue to brown in a split second.

Oh. And here I had thought he just gotten scared about hitting on the First Whore. Apparently, Reggie does have a man-crush on Superman.
Nah. He's just realized he humiliated himself in front of a pretty girl.
CAT: That's always fun to watch. It happens to me all the time, when men realize that the woman who just handcuffed them to the wall and gave them the best night of sex they'd ever had is actually smarter than them.

And he didn’t even have to sleep with her.
RALPH: wallbash That was an option?

That would be Ralph’s main squeeze.
No, that's Christine's on-air reporter. Joy gets to be pretty for the camera and Christine does all the dirty stuff to get the story.
CHRISTINE: Tell me about it.

COSGROVE: The StarLabs astrologer(sic) is bad at math?
Doesn't he mean EPRAD? Oh, you mean, that EPRAD was right all along? No, nobody is going to buy that.

I don’t think LNN is going to run with that.
LNN REPORTERS: [Linked Image]

If he dies, could they spin it as Superman actually trying to kill him but making it still look like he’s a Good Samaritan?
SUPERMAN: Live, Daitch! Live, damn it!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.