I'm still reading with avid interest! Sorry about the lack of FDK... I misplaced my forum password for a while frown

A couple of general comments I've been holding onto for a while (when did you start this fic again?):

• The tone of the story -- oh, all the atrocities Lex commits!! And with such gusto! I really think that this is what Lois and Clark could have looked like had it aired on Thursdays at 9 PM instead of Sundays at 8. You've definitely made me despise the character more thumbsup
  • I absolutely LOVE how you manage to weave canon story lines together without messing up the time line. It is very inventive and keeps the story from becoming predictable.
  • Well fleshed out characters: I really like the way you write Cat, and your Star is absolutely hilarious. I forgot which chapter it was, but I need to read it again. Bobby Bigmouth is a great new addition! Also, what a great way to explain the two Hendersons smile
  • Lois is is such as badass cool

Did you beat the record for the highest word count in a fanfic yet? Between this and Another Lois, it has to be true notworthy

I don't think I'd be able to read this as a completed story on the Archives... I probably wouldn't sleep for two months :p

I'm looking forward to your next parts wildguy