John: Thanks for the feedback. laugh
It is good Perry already knows the truth, he might suspect otherwise.
Phishaw! You always say that. People in Metropolis are blind. wink

Interesting that Clark calls him mythical.
The Jaguar is thought to be mythical.

Perry is going to tell Clark what Lois is doing.
Nah. Do you think I'd make it that easy for him?

But things are not as bad as Clark thinks.
I don't know. Wouldn't Clark think Lois being undercover to find incriminating evidence on Luthor as almost more dangerous than actually marrying the man for love?

He might actually regret his safety deposit box being stolen, or am I wrong in thinking he had stuff he could convert to cash there.
He had the last of the gold he had brought with him when he came to this dimension. But he could always dig up some more. wink

Good to hear subscription is up.
As Michael mentioned, Dirt Diggers are up too.

/grumbling/ at Jimmy always interrupting.
JIMMY: But it's my job. /checks job description/ "Do whatever EIC says, take photos, be the first one in and the last one home, get information by any means possible"... Oh, here it is: "interrupt any and all conversations".

Jimbo is back.
For the moment.

“Blue?” Jimbo asked in confusion. “What does blue mean, CK?”
Lois is pregnant. /goes into hiding due to hilarious joke/ somehow the only thing this line made me think of was pregnancy tests.
[Linked Image]

Clark: But now she is mad at Superman.
JIMBO: It's just a lover's spat.
CLARK: Say, what?
JIMBO: Oh, the National Whisper says that Lois has been seen making out with another dark haired man who *isn't* Superman and, clearly, isn't Luthor.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Lois has been spared the horror of talking with Luthor.
laugh

Has she gone to multiple Italian restaurants with Clark?
Probably, but this was the only one where they made out. She grabbed the menu because she couldn't remember the name.

This was that pasta place where they ate after Miranda had sprayed her with Revenge, she had realized in horror.
JOHN: Why not joy?
Because she had made such a fool of herself while on Revenge.

More like made out a lot.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Pleaded would almost better express things.
Probably, but 'begged' is more humiliating and since it's Lois's POV recollection...

Been interrupted by Wells.
CLARK: Amongst other things.

I guess they definitely moved beyond making out.
LOIS: I believe they call that second base.

/excited/ that Clark did not take advantage of her. /sad/ that it had to be at the cost of him thinking the curse is going to kill Lois if they ever make love.
I hope Wells forgives me for doing his character such a disservice in advance of my plot.

/excited/ she is thinking about marrying Clark, even if just a little.
LOIS: Well, it seems that it's all that I'm good for according to the two main men in my life. My boyfriend and my investigation.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.