-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --
LEX: Yes, please service me.
LOIS: /grumbling about wealthy men who don't know sports terms/

Jimmy. Like Jimmy Olsen. He not the most attentive one, huh?
RALPH (suddenly, while watching the secretarial pool): Huh, did she always have a head?
laugh Actually, Jimbo (S2-4)is the intern (cousin). Jimmy (S1) is the actual researcher.

He does realize that Lois is currently trying to do a creepy old dude to get her story, right? Does he really want to compete with that?
RALPH: I hear the richest person in the world is a woman.

That’s because Lois is doing two guys at the same time, and neither one is very fond of that fact.
LOIS: It wasn't at the *same* time.

So, Ralph tried to get Lois to use her sharp tongue on him, but all he got for his efforts where a close encounter with her sharp teeth and her sharp knee?
RALPH: [Linked Image]/holds up doctor's note/

ER: /confused by Ralph's pickyness/ What’s wrong with her? Does she have a lazy eye or something? Or a mental disorder? Is she taking strong medication? Lose a bet while stuck in a stalker psych-ward?
Nothing's physically wrong with her except that she's willing to do Ralph.
LOIS: Psychological problems, then.
RALPH: I happen to like a certain caliber of woman and she falls below it.
CAT: Anyone who would do you, would have to be part frog.
CLOIS: I'm offended by that inference. I don't like sex with anyone, even SM.
LOIS: Say, what?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Oh. So… Paper bag?
RALPH: Funny you mentioned that. She asked if I could wear one.

Uh-oh. She didn’t take her rolodex, did she?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
JIMMY: Uh... I kept *that*.

RAT: That’s what I always say when a door doesn’t have a deadbolt.
Sounds about right.

he did pocket the two Double Fudge Crunch bars he found.
LOIS: [issues death threat against Ralph]
Ooops?

LOIS: [finds some Nfic words to describe her co-worker] Then again, good thing I left behind my notes on investigating the gay drugs and prostitution scene.
RALPH: Girls still looking for a guy!
LOIS: [wishes that were the notebook she had left behind]
cool

That’s why you pay your rent and utilities bills via direct debiting and get your pay debited directly into your account. No hassle. All you need to do is stay employed.
According to Individual Responsibility and and BatP the employees at the DP didn't have the direct deposit option. From my experience with tenants, Rent is the last thing on their to-pay-for list after booze and car-payments. A tenant like Lois or Clark who pays willingly, let alone on time, is a rare creature indeed.

Other than new additions to his ever-growing dust bunny collection,
CANON CLARK: [upset that Alt-Clark is ruining his reputation]
He hasn't been home for more than a couple of hours in the last in couple of weeks. Give the guy a break.

Is it still phone tag if he doesn’t call her back onto her answering machine?
CAT: No, probably not.

Lex made a move on her and Lois does not want to have her baby grow up without a father?
Or mother because Lois is back in jail on homicide charges stemming from her pickle slicer move on Lex?

Will be awkward when they go and see Lois performing since she didn’t get a job at LNN or any other respectable workplace?
LOIS: It's only been a week! Gees. I'm still interviewing with media types. Strip clubs don't come up on my rotation until the end of the month.

Told Lex everything about his abnormal physiology?
Yeah. That would've been bad.
CLARK: I've been wondering about that tingling feeling at the back of my throat since I arrived home. [Linked Image]

Wash down some sleeping pills with Kryptonite-laced wine?
I thought it was wash down krytponite pills with wine.

She really not into becoming a shrink, huh?
Cat has a different sort of bedside manner.

Rat look inside?
JACK: [Linked Image]

Stop it? What kind of message does that send?
CLARK: Exactly.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Men!

Hmm…let’s see… This part was early, but now it’s still 4-5 more days, so…146, please
I just finished Part 152 and sent Part 151 to Beta. I would have to be finished with Part 153 by Tuesday night to post before Wednesday night. It doesn't look likely.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.