STOP IT! The card shouted at him in bold-printed letters. It was unsigned. Clark raised a brow, completely dumbfounded by what the sender wanted him to stop.
Lois should know by now that Clark doesn't understand subtlety. If she doesn't spell it with all the letters, he won't get it, like the calamari S.O.S.:

“Clark? If you get this message before too late, I’m just reminding you that you promised to take me out for calamari as soon as you returned to town, and I just hoped that could be tomorrow... (...)

Clark winced. He had promised her that he would talk to her this week, although he never said it would be over a squid dinner. (...)
CLARK: [Linked Image]

LOIS: :rolleyes: [Linked Image]

Back in the present at Lois’s apartment, her telephone rang again, pulling her out of these thoughts. She wished she could lock them in her box marked ‘nightmares’, but sadly it really happened. She had hoped that Clark would have called her after her message last night. Calamari was Italian for octopus, wasn’t it? He would understand, wouldn’t he, that the ‘not urgency’ of her earlier message had been jacked up to DEFCON 1?
As I said earlier, even when they communicate they doesn't understand each other. wallbash wallbash wallbash

For the bright side, father Carlos is well. Good. smile

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15