BTW: Sorry about no FDK response yesterday. My internet was down all morning and I was baking cookies all afternoon. Time to catch up!

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
In Part 141, I introduced the theme of these chapters (arc): "Rotten Luck Runs in Threes". "One" is in reference to that.
MICHAEL: [Say what?]
clap
LOIS: *Admit* that I was right!
CLARK: Uncle....
EW: Did I say Clois was going to show up in this story?

And since there’s no Tempus, no chance of a kidnapped Lois-baby showing up back in 1967 in Brazil, either.
That too.

Didn’t they just graduate?
Well, except for that one that the Joker killed off.

So, you didn’t want him dead, yet. (ignores introductory remarks)
Fine. :rolleyes: I don't want him dead yet.

EW: Clark isn't a good guy? But he's got the suit!
ER: Everyone can buy one. Even Lex fantasizes of owning it.
LOIS: It's not the Suit, people! It's the *man* under the suit, when he's behaving properly.

LEX: /holds up villain rule book and then reads/ 'Death to one's enemies must be served cold over an extended period of time as so to prolong your enjoyment and increase their torture. Pits of sharks are now considered passe.'
ER: /holds up hero rule book/ Arrest villain while he’s still involved in setting up his way-too-complicated and elaborate plan for defiling the hero’s main squeeze and then killing the hero.
CLARK: Hey! I didn't get one of those. That could come in handy, can I...? Michael? Michael, I do have super speed I could.... Ack! Kryptonite! But I just want to read... your... book. It'll only take a thud

LEX: But how else is she going to show that I'm not the good guy?
ER: He could steal a toddler’s lollipop from out of the stroller?
LEX: Do I look like I have super strength? It's not as easy as one was led to believe.

Also, watching TS:TNG lately, too?
I must have just watched Christmas in ST:TNG Thread

LEX: [Confused] Who says I'm letting her out of my bedroom? The chains will be long enough for her to be comfortable.
ER: Does that mean long enough so she can tangle herself at the neck from the balcony?
LEX: Mrs. Cox! Stop that this instant!

BATMAN: I can be slow. Not all of us are super powered and in a hurry you know.
SUPERMAN: Funny, how he tries to play his inferiority as a plus.
BATMAN: Just working on my modesty.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.