Part 142

One
Oh dear, EW started a new spin-off series in Brazil!

A/N: The town of Aldeola, Brazil (hometown of Carlos) has been changed to Pequenópolis, which is what Smallville, KS is called in the Portuguese language Superman canon.
razz I dated Lana. Anything since that can’t be contributed to me.

“God, if you let Carlos live, I give you my word, I’ll save myself for…”
Lois? His own Lois? Or his wife?

With Lois as good as engaged to Luthor, his words felt like an empty promise. How would he ever make love again, if it couldn’t be to Lois?
He does realize that a lot of people engage in extra-marital affairs, right?

Perhaps he should be too busy to take her or return her calls over the next few days.
Awww, he makes for a great teenage girl, doesn’t he?

“Once they stopped walking, I was able to get close enough to hear what they were saying without revealing myself.”
[Linked Image]

“Ms. Lane exclaimed, ‘How haven’t you lied to me, Clark?’ Apparently, Mr. Kent has been lying to Ms. Lane for some time now, and she was confronting him about it.
LEX: [Linked Image]

“Anyway, Ms. Lane spent the next five minutes yelling at Mr. Kent before marching off in a huff.”
LEX: [Linked Image]

Lex knew that Lois had a problem with men who cheated, due to her father’s roving eye. It was why he had never given Lois any reason to doubt he was anything but loyal to her.
So, he’s going to flush his dalliances from now on?

Not that the man mattered any longer, but Lex hated to leave any uncut strings dangling.
So, cut them already! :rolleyes:

There was nothing more exciting than a woman screaming ‘no’ and fighting him when they had sex, pretending she didn’t want him.
[Linked Image]

It was amazing how much silence increments of ten grand bought.
Lex does not sound like a very nice person. Maybe a stint in a mental institution combined with chemical castration and some mind-altering drugs would help?

Therefore, Lex would pass word to LNN’s president that Ms. Lane should be interviewed rigorously before being hired to work in their Metropolis news office.
Does this mean she has to please then entire office staff instead of just the HR-drone and the news editor before getting the job?

As wife to Lex Luthor, she would be too valuable to be exposed to the potential harm that a reporter might encounter.
Yes, but wouldn’t it be even more dangerous to walk out and about in Metropolis bedecked with jewels and Lex’s prints? She might get kidnapped for ransom or revenge.

Anyway, she would be too busy with her other wifely duties to bother about returning to work.
Being pregnant and screaming Lex’s name in pain or passion?

The surge of excitement, which had passed through Lex upon hearing Lois say that she loved him, was so great that he needed to call Mrs. Cox out of a meeting to distract his mind and body from it.
I don’t think that that’s a sign of perfect mental health.

She hung up the phone. Lex could hear her softly weep as her fingers, her whole hand, and then her forehead touched the window. “I love you.”
Oops?

Lex’s brow furrowed as his teeth ground into his cigar.
Good thing he’s into Mrs. Cox instead of the male office help, huh?

Lex would make Lois love him, even if he had to wait for their wedding night.
Awwww

Lex would force Lois to cry out his name in pleasure, in stereo surround sound if need be, and he would make sure that Superman had a front row seat for the show, even if it was the last thing either of them ever experienced.
Definitely not a healthy sentiment.

Back later wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.