John: *more* FDK. You spoil me! smile1
sad for Carlos.
Yes, it's hard being vulnerable.

What he made what, two vistis to Brazil before this one. Not quite "time and again".
Let's see there was pre-PML, and pre-ASU... and I was sure there was another one. /after checking/ blush Nope, I guess you're right. He *wanted* to go back, but his life had been too busy.
CLARK: It felt like he helped me more than that.

Maybe that is why there is no Batman in alt-world. He died in his first attempt and being a vigilante.
I never have a Batman in my alt-worlds, because I figure in that dimension Bruce's parents never died. /the juxtaposition of Clark's folks dying on him when he was 10/ Without that catalyst why would BW ever become BM?

Part of me thinks this should be "countless numbers of" or "a countless number of".
Thanks, fixed.

I think you want to say "the same size as".
I had that originally, but then thought how could it be 'same size' if he were adding their populations together?

I think Clark is doing very good at protecting Lois, he just needs to realize it needs to be on her terms.
Yes, that is the lesson I am teaching him.
CLARK: Gee, thanks.

Too bad canon-Lois nor canon-Clark told him about lighting power transfer.
But would Carlos want those powers? Is it right for Clark to impose them upon someone who hasn't asked for them (if Clark already knew), just because *he* believes they should have them? Also, if he knew, wouldn't he want to give Lois his invulnerability? No, it's better that this remain an unknown factor which could produce a happy accident... or a super villain, whichever strikes my fancy.

Wait, they talked after the Lois on revenge incident. Have they met three times or just twice?
I thought it was three times, but there was SM meets Jaguar in December, Clark finds Padre Carlos, pre-PML, and Clark goes to apologize and talk to Carlos about the curse. (pre-ASU). So, technically CK & Carlos met twice and Jaguar and SM once. wink

sad that he does not think there is a chance. He should figure if Carlos can live, then he can get Lois back. One is not a greater miracle than the other. OK, it is easy for me to write that, I know Lois loves him, but still.
"Save himself for... marriage" Technically isn't giving up ALL hope.

He really should not have played all his cards at once.
And which cards were those again?

Ah, but part 2 is not the case.
He still believes in the curse.

Things are really dark if Lex things he is winning, of course it is partly because he is the one being fooled.
Well, what would you call Luthor's greatest weakness?

But if she had, he would be bored with things.
LEX: /sighs/ So true.

By spying on her every move?
LEX: Implied space. She THINKS she has space to think, and I still keep an eye on her.

[super excited] Lois has him fooled.
LOIS: Hello? World's best investigative reporter here!

Would she really be saddened by that.
In terms of what it meant for her investigation, possibly. In all other terms, not so much.

If Lois was not manipulating Lex totally, I would be even more displeased at Lex doing so much of this.
So, tit deserves tat?

Lois should have let Clark tell her he was SM while they were on the way to the tables.
LOIS: Or maybe I could have just suggested that I thought I was being followed and for him to keep an eye and ear out for anyone.

At least it was not a view of Kent's eyes uncovered. And the scowl will make Lex never suspect that CK=SM.
peep they're both trying to control Lois.
LOIS: I knew it!
Let me finish. Clark is trying to keep her alive and doing whatever possible to justify those ends, but he still wants her to be Lois. Lex is trying to break her spirit by manipulating and controlling her, like a puppet.
CLARK: Not exactly the same thing, now, is it?

Did that nobody Kent actually think that Lois would choose him over Lex?
JOHN: Hah, she already has.
CLARK: Wait. Sorry. What? Did I miss something?

sad that anyone thinks Clark would chose Cat over Lois.
It does work well for Lois's undercover gig though.

This is not good, that Lex thinks there is more to investigate.
Fool Lex once, shame on Lex. Fool Lex twice, watch out!

sad that Lois has had dinner with Lex 3 times this week. That is more dates than she has had with Clark ever, or pretty close. sad We no longer are getting any additions to the Clark and Lois kissing count in this story. sad I think the last time they actually kissed was just before Clark left to go undercover at the MS, and she slapped him for it. sad
But how can things be spiraling out of control without sadness?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.