Originally posted by Darth Michael:
SUPERMAN: /shakes head before knocking out Goon and rescuing Lois AGAIN/ And she said she didn't need protecting?
ER: It’s good to have a super-stalker boyfriend, huh?
MJ: [Linked Image]
PETEY: blush Sorry, about that. I was just embarrassed about all those times I didn't show for dates. It's *not* my fault!
Vicki Vale: [Linked Image]
BATMAN: I don't 'stalk'. I lurk. Big difference.
LOIS: I'm not complaining.
CLARK: eek *THIS* isn't complaining?

Huh, I thought the idea was to read a bit each month. You know, like 400k worth of stories, or so. That one was at one time in the top 5 of the longest stories on the Archive. Now, the top 5 have been taken over by a single author…
Really? Who?

'Missing Lois' was number one when it posted, but 'Green-Eyed Monster' was 8th. 'Another Lois' wasn't that long, only 25 parts or so. 'Wrong Clark' even broken into thirds might make the top five, but that still leaves one spot open... And well, it's probably best if I stop speaking before I jinx myself again. blush I'm sure 'Trusting Me, Trusting You' by Female Hawk will still be there by the time this all posts.

I don’t think it works that way. Although, there’s a story by Yvonne, where Lex is heavily involved with a bar singer named Wanda Detroit.
Does she kill him in the end? No, wait, don't spoil it for me. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.