Originally posted by John Lambert:
Why would anyone accept an offer for only half of what something is worth?
Because it's better than getting nothing when the business fails.

You may have a point. What did she do with the gun in canon.
They never said.

JOHN: I love that line.
EW: Sometimes I think Perry's Yodeler line is used more in fanfic than his Elvis obsession.
JOHN: I always figured they were related.
No, I don't think Elvis yodeled. grovel Let's hope not (or, at least, not often).

B&E is advancing her story, harboring a fugitive isn't.
I'll have to agree with you there. She doesn't need Eugene out of jail to prove his innocence. She does need him out of jail to notice Harrison's virus though. wink

Bender is a guess a possibly meaningful name, but still, it seems to suggest a connection between that guy and Luthor's lawyer (who was also the lawyer for the company suing Lois in "The Source").
Which is why I made Paul Bender (from Met U) Sheldon Bender's nephew in my story. It isn't THAT common of a name. In LnC verse, the Bender family must be a rotten to the core.

Well, I don't think he does. However if Lois found out he was two-timing her she would be mad
LEX: Which is why she'll never find out, or -- not until it's too late and she's already obsessed with me.
LOIS: :rolleyes: I would have to care, which I don't.

Canon Lois though would be livid.

That is true of lots of people in our body count. But we are counting added to canon deaths.
They didn't give me an "evil writer" title just because I'm cute. [Linked Image]

I guess that would require him to pay attention to her actual work.
Well, since Claude stole her story and won an award for it, it wasn't technically "her work". I believe it was one story, not a series of stories. Or do you mean, recognize Lois's work by her style? It was several years ago and her style might have tightened since then.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.