Darth Michael: hyper 116! Finally! My apologies for the delay.
Awww, he thinks she’s a hooker. And that’s *with* her wearing panties.
CAT: Men!

ER: /jumps up and down excitedly/
Because he loves it when EW is so predictable?

So, she’s high-class?
CAT: And there was a doubt in your mind?

“Of course I work,” she corrected. “I just don’t accept money for sex with strangers.”
/John reaches out hand/ Hi, I’m Jim.
Exactly. Why charge when you can give it away for free?
JIM: Free hooker sex? hyper
EW: What? There's ANOTHER James in this story? No, no, no! Re-Write!
JIM: Wait! Wait! I was going to get free... / character deleted/
CAT: /shrugs demurely/ I wasn't all that interested anyway.

But I’m starting to really think this is Bill Henderson.
[Linked Image]

It *is* Bill. And he’s got a she’s-his-daughter crush on Lois. Awwww. And now he’s got Lois and her older sister.
wave

Aww, he already sounds married to her. Dinner once a week. Uninteresting conversations about each other’s work day. No sex. Yeah, they’re so married.
LOIS: wallbash How did *that* happen?

Well, he does must know about it. Only, how does that work with Arianna hiding Lex in her home in Another Lois?
It isn't her home in Another Lois, it's Lex's.

SUPERMAN: /pink glasses/ Lois…
LOIS: [Linked Image] I'm counting on it.

Hence why he’s not dating her publicly. That and that it makes her less likely to be killed in some gruesome way in order to get back at him.
CLARK: Exactly!

Duh! She’s not frigid. She’s just gotten a weak stomach and can’t stomach pig uninebriated. On an unrelated note, did Lex try Revenge on frigid women?
Give him time.

Lord Nor: No, I can’t really confirm that.
Would Nor notice?

And since the guns had been Lex’s business concern, Lefluage (sounds like a medical condition that got to do with his bodily functions…Hmm…/googles it/…/finds Wikipedia page in French/…/hits ‘English version’/… laugh )anyway, sounds like the creep has gotten some hot hydrochloric acid seeped into his body.
LEX: /shrugs/ It was cold, being January. I wanted to warm him up a bit.

That would have been awkward if Lois had published the article.
LEX: Let’s see. I lost 10 million dollars on this. A callgirl of Ms. Lane’s standing is worth 2000 dollars a night. So, I’ll keep her for two years in my bedroom and we’ll call it even. Well, let’s make it 6 years, since I won’t want her every night. And I can’t keep her too long either. After all, she does have an expiration date.
So, *that's* what happened to Alt-Lois!

You know, the death by hanging (for committing treason against the realm), drawing (for committing treason against the king), and quartering (for committing treason against God, given how the king was basically chosen by God), did often start off the quartering by cutting off the privy parts and burning them in front of the man who committed the act of high treason (e.g. sleeping with the king’s wife). Funny, how this all applies to Claude and Lex, isn’t it?
EW:/checks box marked "does homework"/ Thank you.

CLARK: I often thought to put a tracker on her.
LEX: Finally! Something, I've done first with Ms. Lane!

Awww, he’s gotten himself a hobby
Lex can't main and destroy others on a daily basis. He need rest on some days.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.