I like how Henderson was completely messing with Cat.

One thing I wondered about, though, is that Cat felt Bill's wedding ring through his glove when they shook hands. It's standard practice to shake with the right hand, but it's traditional to wear a wedding ring on the left hand. Is that less standard on the East Coast? I've heard that in at least some other countries it doesn't matter which hand one wears a wedding ring on, but I thought that wearing it on the left hand was pretty standard in America. But then, I'm only familiar with the Western part of the country.

“Uh-huh, and Elvis was the King of Folk Music,” Perry said under his breath, and then realized that Kent could probably hear him just fine. Ooops.
How mad is Clark going to be when he figures out that Perry knows and that Lois told him? Actually, it would be great if Perry slips up and Clark finds out that he knows, then pressures him into spilling how he found out. Then Clark can be astounded that Lois already knows and mad for what she's put Superman through over their kisses.

“I knew something sneaky was up between you two. Yelling one minute and thick as thieves the next. I’m almost surprised you didn’t push everything off your desk and start necking.”
And why didn't they?! Sounds good to me! wink

I wonder what Henderson wants to talk to Lois about. I'm wondering whether he saw Lex waiting outside for her and is deliberately keeping her away from him. Or he's going to berate her and try to get out of her what evidence she might have that Eugene is innocent. Or he also has surveillance on Lena that shows her with her not-so-late husband and wants to compare notes. Or he already has her watch because it was fished out of the river when they pulled Clark out, and after talking to Cat he finally knows who it belongs to and wants to interrogate her about it. Hmmmm.... so many possibilities.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)