It looks as if I've fallen behind with my FDK responses again. blush My apologies. Thanks to all of you who are still reading my story!

John: hyper Another 2 part FDK! Thank you!
This guy is either really obtuse or he is going for dishing out insults.
CAT: I'm going for both.
HENDERSON: Hey, I was going for funny.
CAT: Didn't work.
HENDERSON: Really? I was giving you some of my best stuff.
CAT: I can see why you're a cop and not a comedian then.

This guy is not winning any friendship points. That line alone makes it sound like that is all most women do.
HENDERSON: Open mouth, insert food. It's not only for Kryptonians any more.

I do have to admit I like this line.
Thank you.
CAT: [Linked Image]

I knew it, but I should have figured out sooner than I did.
Hey, have any of you seen that red fish I left here somewhere? wink

I hope Henderson does not have the wrong idea about Clark's relationship with Cat.
Henderson's met Clark. He's seen Clark with Lois. He knows the truth. He's suspected that poor Clark was a goner before Lois did.

Oh no, she gave away her friends name. I am <sad> they did not find the watch.
What? You want me to make things easy for them? [Linked Image] I don't do that.

I think that should be "thought of you".
Probably grammatically proper. But people aren't always grammatically correct when they speak, so I'll let that one stand. Thanks.

I have to say I am unconvinced Phil is married, and really hope he shows up again.
cool

<sad> that Lois is in jail. I was really hoping, even at the end of the last section, that Clark would show up before they dragged Lois off.

I am hoping that Lois does not keep thinking it is Clark's fault she is in jail. I am <Sad> she thinks that at any level.
Again. I don't do easy. I make my characters work for it.

LOIS: Thanks. Thanks a lot.

At least he knows what his top priorities should be.
I'm thinking that Clark thinking he should have been there when Lois needed him has happened / will happen often with them. And is one of his biggest stresses, having between Lois and rescuing / saving others.

So Lex is responsible for Clark not having been there. OK I have no evidence that this was an arson, but I still think I am right that it was an arson sex by Luthor's agents.
LEX: No comment.
NIGEL: <whispering> I believe that sounds as if you're covering something up, sir. May I recommend a comment?
LEX: Fine! It wasn't me. Why would I set fire or hire someone to set fire to the ware house of my largest drug store competitor? I offer to buy out the CostMart chain for half of what it's worth, so that the employees won't lose their jobs.
NIGEL: Bravo, sir.

You know I assumed he meant Henderson until this point.
Too many Bills. This time it isn't my fault!

Why did she keep the gun? That was not smart at all.
Um... didn't visit the warf?

Interesting theory. <Sad> that they still have not talked.
I'm working on it. I'm workin' on it.

I think that should be "hiding in her apartment".
Yes, it should be. Thanks. Fixed.

As Superman, Clark could no longer ignore the infringement of justice, or would he have because it was Lois?
JOHN: Why would she tell him when she knows that CK=SM?
Perry's POV. CK doesn't know that Lois knows, so to keep up that game, she'd have to tell Clark as well as Superman.

I think that should be "worry about your". I guess it could also be "worry your image's being".
Oh, dear. Stike 2. Thanks. Fixed.

It is tempting to say he is protesting too much, but I think right now his whole focus is on Lois and how to save her.
Maybe he's protesting a little much, too. wink

That would have been so fun.
And very surprising. [Linked Image]

Now Clark is protesting too much.
CLARK: I do that, you know.
DP STAFF: We know.

I love that line.
Sometimes I think Perry's Yodeler line is used more in fanfic than his Elvis obsession.

<grumble> he has no chance to defend himself against her unfounded suspicions.
Does he ever?

Actually, even if the budget wasn't tight I would really be surprised if the Daily Planet covered Lois' bail. She clearly broke the law in a way not called for to cover her story.
Any more so than all those times she did a little B&E and larceny?

She does like messing with all systems.
laugh

Clark should’ve really been the one to bail her out, though, if the jerk was the one who turned her in.
<<crying>> that she still things this. This is tearing me up.
She's upset and grumpy and doesn't really believe this. She's just venting at everyone and anyone.

At least she has now come up with an alternate theory.
See. First comes venting and lashing out at those closest to her, then comes thinking. It's a process.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.