Originally posted by Darth Michael:
CLARK: She couldn't anyway, due to the curse.
ER: She could. But he doesn’t want her too. Or is he referring to the fact that he requires a 48-hour love-fest to make up for it and since she’d be dead within 24 hours, she’s not be able to make it up to him?
LOIS: Well, if he’s that petty and discriminating, I wouldn’t want to make it up to him, anyway.
A little bit of both.
LOIS: What? Only 48 hours? No, he needs at least a week to make up to me.
CLARK: Okay, but it has to be on a deserted island because I'll need to recharge at some point.

LEX: I resent that statement. *I'll* tell Superman.
LEX: See, Superman? /points at television/ She’s bound on the bed in my room in the Swiss Alps.
SUPERMAN: What’s that green shimmer in the room.
LEX: Umm… The Aurora Borealis.
SUPERMAN: [Thinks Lois looks sexy bound up like that. "Hey, no interruptions!"] LOIS! [Flies off to have his way with her in a non-super way]
LOIS: Um... okay. Much rather be rescued first. But I guess if he unties these binds, I *could* rescue him.
CLARK: Untie? Why would I want to do that? drool
LOIS: /realizes that Clark is color blind and thinks that green looks like red and vice-versa, so he thought he was exposed to green kryptonite and instead was exposed to red./ Well, at least shut off the camera first, so Lex can't see us.
LEX: Don't worry, I'd gouge my eyes out first... well, afterwards.

Well, the company was like a big family and him offing his boss to boink the boss’s wife is like Oedipus all over.
In all seriousness though, the mentioned outcome would have tied a nice bow around things for Lena, so what makes you think that that wouldn’t be what the police discovered after a thorough investigation?
So, if Eugene killed Harrison AFTER he was found alive, could he not be charged with the crime under Double Jeopardy rules, even if he was cleared of all charges, because he had once been found guilty of all charges?

Or she could put on a long wig, and just say she's Lucy?
LUCY: Hey! I never charge money for those services.
JIMMYS: What? Seriously? You think WE could afford her?

Yeah, but I figured stuff that’s not available on the open market. Lex would just have had to rearrange several truckloads of LexPharm supplies. The amount a single person can pilfer from the hospital supply closet shouldn’t make a dent.
Good point. But she didn't know in advance who the benefactor was.

You’re welcome! /wonders if the treats will last till Thanksgiving (to stress a classical reference)/
At this rate, probably.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.