Originally posted by John Lambert:
EW: "Lois" didn't accept the watch. Her Lois undercover character did.
JOHN: I guess this makes sense, so I guess I will say that at one level her accepting the watch works. Still, it in no way lessens the hurt it causes Clark, or the fact that he distruts her now because of it.
LOIS: And what he did to me by not telling me about his secret and breaking my heart and then comforting me with his alter-ego wasn't at all something which would make me distrust him and wasn't at all hurtful.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

EW: Hmmm. So, Lois needs to reassure Clark more... even though she already told him that she wasn't going to do that, because he needed to trust her?
JOHN: And since then she has chosen Luthor over him, one time specifically because he "had something for her". That is not the actions of love, at least not unless you know what is really going on, and she has not told him at all that she does not trust Luthor.
LOIS: And Clark hasn't told me all his little secrets either!

It seemed for a bit he was convinced she had cheated with Luthor, when she first mentioned the line "it's OK to cheat on your husband".
CLARK: Well, at first, but then I realized she hadn't done that. She's just playing us off one another for some reason. I think she's trying to make me jealous.

LOIS: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.