Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
I wonder whether Lois is going to call Clark on his Elvis blunder. And what would he say if she did? "Well, where I come from, Elvis is still around and is a former US president." That wouldn't really fly unless he's feeling like explaining a lot more than that.

When Clark noticed Lois's new watch, I was thinking that it probably has a bug in it. I'm glad she had it checked for kryptonite and that they took the tracking device out, but bugs weren't mentioned. Can we assume that if there was a bug that Star Labs would have found it? Or do I need to worry about everything that Lois says potentially being overheard?

I third the request for more kissing. sloppy And for less fraternizing with the enemy and more fraternizing with the pseudo-non-semi-boyfriend. love
I have to agree with the last two requests.

However my reading of the STAR labs investigation is just that they "recorded the signal" not that they disabled it. I would not think that Lois would have then disable the signal. She is putting on a face of trusting Lex, so disabeling the signal might clue him into the fact that she knows more than she is letting on.

On the issue of LoLex, I have to say I mainly find it disturbing, since it looks like a contraction of Lois and Lex.

John Pack Lambert