Thank you all for chiming in and letting me know you're still reading. First, I want to clarify a few misnomers: Clark didn't decline to pass on Lois's meeting request to Superman. Lois said it was 'private' because they were standing in the newsroom and she didn't want to discuss the topic there, and Clark misunderstood. Then she postponed it (because of Eugene), so Clark reassured her that he hadn't told Superman her request yet. Secondly, just because Clark thinks Rolex when he sees the "LoLex" watch, doesn't mean that it's the same thing. It's not (see disclaimer thingy wink ). Thirdly, Lois *didn't* have S.T.A.R. Labs remove the tracking device.

KatherineKent: Thank you.
Still very frustrating though. Ugh. Clark is getting more and more paranoid about Lois and her actions. Lois is getting herself too deep into far to many investigations and having no time to spend with Clark. Time which would, hopefully soothe his fears, if they could ever manage to connect.
I get your frustration and understand it. My apologies.
I hope they do get some private time together soon, I hope Clark attempts to tell her again soon.
cool
And it's been too long since we've see a kiss. I need a kiss.
Hmmmm. Kissing? Huh. I'll look into that.

John: Thank you for the comments.
This was a very emotionally tough instalment.
Was it? I thought it was quite funny with the Elvis scene, but I've got a dark sense of humor... and I know what the future will bring... smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.