I wonder whether Lois is going to call Clark on his Elvis blunder. And what would he say if she did? "Well, where I come from, Elvis is still around and is a former US president." That wouldn't really fly unless he's feeling like explaining a lot more than that.

When Clark noticed Lois's new watch, I was thinking that it probably has a bug in it. I'm glad she had it checked for kryptonite and that they took the tracking device out, but bugs weren't mentioned. Can we assume that if there was a bug that Star Labs would have found it? Or do I need to worry about everything that Lois says potentially being overheard?

I third the request for more kissing. sloppy And for less fraternizing with the enemy and more fraternizing with the pseudo-non-semi-boyfriend. love

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)