Darth Michael: Sorry, I'm falling behind again. help

LEX: What? No, I just thought they looked pretty. Plus, with the radioactive radiation they emit, I would have been able to track my love all across Metropolis.
Superman: Me, too. I'd only have to fly across the city, and she'd be located in the area where I fall out of the sky.

FACT: Lex wanted to use her to kill Superman.
LEX: Poetic, isn’t it?
TEMPUS: I thought so.

Had Clark been right all along? Was Lex head of a criminal organization, or just a megalomaniac who was obsessed with Lois and anyone standing his way to that goal was toast?
LEX: Why can’t I be both?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

CLARK: Sure, honey. Let’s talk more about that after we spend some time on a clothing optional island, okay?
A clothing-optional island where she can't escape and he won't have sex with her because he's afraid it will enact the curse?

LOIS: Sounds like *lots* of fun.

CLARK: But at least you'd be safe from Luthor.

LOIS: But you wouldn't be.

CLARK: Well, I could stay on the island with you...

LOIS: I'd be naked.

CLARK: Or on that island over there, that one adjasent.

LOIS: [Linked Image] Which island?

CLARK: That invisible island over there with all the women...

LOIS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: uh... Or maybe not.

Young upstart in journalism class during her first internship at the Planet: The old hag is *so* going down [evil laughter]
LOIS: :rolleyes: If that young twit thinks she can out-investigate me just because she knows how to contact AOL, she doesn't know anything about journalism.

Okay, that’s clever. I’m sure that colleague in London just made a simple clerical error and put in an off-by-one-cell reference in one of the formulas.
[Linked Image]

LNN might still release a documentary when Prof. Daitch is nominated for the World Peace Price and the World Physics Price next year.
LEX: I've got my eye on the Oscars[tm]!

CAT: What? I enjoyed my three lunches a day. The diet kept me fit and trim.
CLARK: With my metabolism, you would think I'd be eating lunch all day long...
CAT: clap Good guess!
CLARK: No, but I have a life-time membership to their "Free lunch for a hunk club".

He had been ‘deprogrammed’ years ago, but the reflex was still there.
ER: [confused by this opposite reaction]
The deprogramming meant that if someone said "owls" out of the blue, he was fine. It was only when he was stressed out, the reaction -- from force of habit -- reoccured.

Yeah, best keep the Kryptonian away from anyone with hypotonic…eyes.
RALPH: That’s why I never look a well-stocked women into the eyes.
LOIS: huh What? Hypnotise me to forget about the curse?

LOIS: What curse?

CLARK: Uh... I forget?

Note: The General Fund for the Termination of The Boss.
Nah. Chow isn't evil.

LOIS: The ruse is working! [cheering]
LEX: She’s tattling around about our relationship. Great, now I have to cut out her tongue. And I had such hi hoped for that piece of her anatomy.
CLARK: What? What’s going on? Why’s the floor spinning?
Um... not quite right.

No matter where her body went, no matter what she said to Lex, and no matter how many lies she told, her heart remained with that man from Krypton.
LEX: I like the notion that her body will be in my bed.
CLARK: Exactly! It is unacceptable that even if her heart would be with Superman, her body with be Luthor.
LEX: And?
LOIS: Did anyone say anything about Lex's bed?
LEX: I did. Oh, you like to be adventuresome? Terrific! <<takes out list>>

Ooooh! Pouty Clark. And more fighting! This will be fun when Linda puts her toothbrush on his sink
LOIS: Who said anything about Linda? I don't think Linda was mentioned any where in this part!
CLARK: If I'm getting a roomy, it needs to be someone I'm comfortable sharing my secret with, and.... whoa...
LINDA: I like to sleep in the buff.
CLARK: What was I saying? Secret? Nope. No secrets here. Time for bed! Lois surely wouldn't object to me sleeping on the ceiling, right?
LOIS: I object to everything to do with Linda.
CLARK: And I object to everything to do with Luthor, so we're even. Thanks for breaking up with me, Lois.

Congratulations getting the first half of your story ready for the Archives!
I still need to do a read-through and a re-edit of the first 50ish parts. I wonder since this story is so long, if LabRat would accept me submitting as three 1/3 stories? Ending with Lois finding out after the kiss? Hmmmm. No time to edit. Need to go prep the next part which didn't get posted last Fri due to depleted cushion. wallbash

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.