Stubborn lunkhead!
Oh look! Lois managed to once again make it all Clark’s fault. So, to stress a TV trope, it’s all the husband’s fault.

FACT: Lex Luthor had to have known what the rare green crystal had been on the watch.
[Linked Image] What? No, I just thought they looked pretty. Plus, with the radioactive radiation they emit, I would have been able to track my love all across Metropolis.

Had Lex expected her to like it, or just accept it, assuming it was valuable because it was from him?
LEX: Sounds reasonable to me.

FACT: Lex wanted to use her to kill Superman.
LEX: Poetic, isn’t it?

Had Clark been right all along? Was Lex head of a criminal organization, or just a megalomaniac who was obsessed with Lois and anyone standing his way to that goal was toast?
LEX: Why can’t I be both?

Once he knew that she knew, he would have to promise not to keep any more secrets from her, and allow her to finish her investigation into Lex Luthor.

She would make sure Clark knew that those conditions were deal-breakers.
CLARK: Sure, honey. Let’s talk more about that after we spend some time on a clothing optional island, okay?

This was long before that newfangled toy of the next generation, the World Wide Web. It was something Lois still didn’t grasp, and left to the experts.
Young upstart in journalism class during her first internship at the Planet: The old hag is *so* going down wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.