-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Clark is getting credit.
Learning how Clark got hurt and lost his memories helped her see perspective.

I think the sentance would work just as well without the "that".
Thanks. Removed. I wonder about those iffy places a lot.

I am just afraid he will wimp out of telling her, again.
Clark? Nah!

But when will he have the opportunity with her avoiding him?
LOIS: I'm not 'actively' avoiding him. I'm trying to protect him from my stalker, crazy, murdering psuedo-boyfriend, I don't like and am only using to get my next Kerth so nobody thinks I've gone soft because I fell in love with you.

CLARK: Uh-huh. You keep telling yourself that.

LOIS: Really? 'Cause it's a bit of mouthful.

Is that she won't open up on the subject, or is that when he tells her she won't reveal she has known for weeks. The former seems more likely, because the latter will be so difficult.
The former.

Well, no more secrets will be tough for this Clark.
Kind of like no chocolate for Lois.

LOIS: [Linked Image] Say, what?

Letting her continue investigating Luthor will also be tough. I half hope Clark does not tell her too soon. The longer he waits the easier it will be, sortof, in theory, not really.
In theory.

So if he does not agree to them she will break up with him?
LOIS: If he isn't willing to compromise, and do things my way, *for once*, then what's the point?

Maybe she can retreve it and isoltate the red kyrptonite.
clap

The flashes from the past have returned.
Had they gone away?

At least he fully remembers that,
He remembers -- I almost said battling the Swarm -- Ooops. Wrong story. clap My favorite time of day.

Jimbo you are making things worse for everyone.
[Linked Image]

Clark, she was kissing you. She was conforting you. She is not that fickle.
Clark wants to be loved, and has lots of love to give, but he doesn't feel worthy of receiving it (due to what happened after the death of his folks and with Lana). Therefore, he finds it hard to believe that Lois loves him, even when he has it so close at hand.

Not after Jimbo's line about her enjoying Lex's company.
Of course, that was before Lex shot her, nor was it true. Lucy *wanted* Lois to be happy and enjoy her dates.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.