</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pris:
<strong> Thanks for the tip! I'm used to html, so trying to get me to change at this late date just resulted in something like notworthy for those hard-working and underpaid Archivists and GEs, who probably have a special place in hell for me and my long italics-heavy stories!>> But if you download the stories to your e-reader, or view it in the other formats shown (including Html) when the story first posts on the Archives, then the italics/bolding will show as you would expect. I know that there is another way to access these (non-.txt) versions of the stories after they've been on the Archives for a while, but I can never figure it out. I usually just cheat and download the stories to my Nook for easy access. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.