Ooooh, interesting premise. I'm almost disappointed that this is only going to be 4 parts long. smile1 So far, so good. I like that you've only changed Lois and Clark to Louis and Clara, but kept all the other characters the same. I agree that will make this a much easier story to write.

I love that Clara idolizes Cat clap and that Cat is so willing to take Clara under her wing.

I wonder how long Clara is going to be enamored of Louis because, frankly, he's being a big jerk (which is exactly what most of us would expect of a male Lois character) I love the altered backstory on the Mad Dog Lane breaking the guy's face who bothered his sister. It gives a hint that Louis is actually a big softy underneath it all. I can't wait for him to accidentally reveal this side of himself to Clara. I'm glad that Louis didn't follow in Sam Lane's footsteps as a womanizing man leaving drunken women in his wake. Why can I see Lucy and Clara becoming friends much to Louis's consternation? clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.