How can she be so sure of this? Especially since she is also wrong.
Because it sounds like Clark is Superman's servant, instead of his friend.
I guess really it makes no sense for someone else to do Superman's laundry, when he can do it super-fast.

Nah, technically SUperman does Clark's laudry.
clap Great one!
Clark:Well, I do it super-fast, so it must be Superman doing it.

Because she wants him to get his brains back.
And slapping him will achieve this how?

It's not big to Cat, because she known Superman has been back since that morning.
Actually she knew Superman returned from going to stop the astroid the previous morning.

At first I was wondering if she was checking to see if she could see Superman there. However, on second readin, I really have no clue what is going on.
Yes, she's checking for Superman, but since she's never kissed Superman she's not quite sure what she's looking for.
You know, I have to say, I never figured out how Lois could kiss both Clark and SM and not realize they were the same.

Cat's optimistic that Lois will tunnel vision on the story and forget about her. Didn't work.
Lois:See I am a much better friend to Clark than some people think.

Last "date" she went on with Lex was before he shot her the previous August.
Possibly in reaction to her turning down a date with him.

Clark:So he was a violent spurned lover, why has she not pressed charges against this guy.

Lois:Lex and I were never, ever, in any way shape, means or form, "lovers". Not even in my nightmares. Although maybe in one I almost married him, but we never made love.

Isn't this too big for one person to do all on their own though?
LOIS: Not if that person is me!
Good point.

Because Lois is oh-so honest to Cat, especially about her private life?
I guess she could build on that angle.

Actually, we don't know what exactly Lois said to Cat, because the phone rang and Clark could no longer hear them due to the ringing in his ears.
True, but she seemed to be trying to convince Cat that she, Lois, and Clark had not made love.

CAT: huh I don't understand. Why?

LOIS: Ask Clark.

CAT: Oh, right, I forgot, he's a virgin.

LOIS: What? No, he not.

CAT: I meant an Earth virgin; he's slept with women from Krypton.

LOIS: confused
That would confuse Lois. It would also be false informations.

Lois:Henderson, can I get a report of all cases where unauthorized video surveilance equitment was found in apartments.
That would require them to be *found*.
You do have a point.

He's a lieing, cheating, murdering criminal, keeping your word to him just protects him from justice.
Again. Cat is a reporter, who could steal her story. Why should Lois tell her anything?
I guess after Claude such caution does make sense.

she uses the word to herself, even if not outloud.
LOIS: There really isn't another term. I hate using the word 'girl' to describe anything about myself.
Good point. At least girlfriend and boyfriend are roughly equivalent both ways.

<<John pouts>> so much for breaking Wells' theories.
You didn't think it would really be that easy, now did you?
Clark went though most of a month of extreme despait over the matter, it has not been easy.

John Pack Lambert