John: Thanks for reading and commenting. laugh

I think you want to say "have it tested" or "Have them test it".
Thanks. Fixed.

Cat is going to leave.
Yes, yes, she is, but there's been a condition added to it.

I think I am as confused as Clark by all of this.
She's laughing because she knows what happened at the hospital and nobody else does. clap Great one!

I guess for him it is not. He knows Superman returned without having the suit as evidence.
For everyone else, it's a big deal, though, which is why Lois does this...

It was tender for about three seconds before she slapped the back of his head. “Snap out of it!”
JOHN: <<confused>> Why did she do that?
Because she wants him to get his brains back.

Clark:Yes it is. It's "Superman returned", it shows that LNN is making baseless accusations. It is scooping everyone else. This is big.
It's not big to Cat, because she known Superman has been back since that morning.

This alone should reduce panic.
One would hope.

So Cat thinks Lois lied about not having had sex.
Yes.

His tucking her hair that way is an action she associates iwth Superman.
Yes.

At first I was wondering if she was checking to see if she could see Superman there. However, on second readin, I really have no clue what is going on.
Yes, she's checking for Superman, but since she's never kissed Superman she's not quite sure what she's looking for.

Cat should know Lois is not going to let her out of her sight anywhere near Clark.
Cat's optimistic that Lois will tunnel vision on the story and forget about her. Didn't work.

Even when she went and had lunch with him back in September she really was not dating him. Although I can see why it did annoy Clark. Nothing since then has even come close to a date.
Last "date" she went on with Lex was before he shot her the previous August.

Isn't this too big for one person to do all on their own though?
LOIS: Not if that person is me!

I guess she is right. Clark may be able to be Superman without having revived his memories fully.
We shall have to see what happens.

Is that possible?
CLARK: Hey, I thought it was impossible to love Lois more and I keep getting proven wrong over and over.

She actually does not know how long it was. Although I guess it makes sense she figured it had to be an extended period of time for him to have created the replica. Although I guess one set of images would allow that.
That's true. She doesn't know how long it was. Superman said even he didn't know how long the recording equipment had been there, but he guessed a while.

JOHN: <<throws an "I Hate Luthor" Party and invites Lois>> Lois sees the truth about Luthor.
Things are becoming less foggy.

Let's hope he does not get all his memories back. Although even then she probably could convince him to let her move in. Hmm, on the other hand, if she can convince him that they made love at the hospital, all bets are off. Although that might be hard with her claim to Cat that they have not made love.
Because Lois is oh-so honest to Cat, especially about her private life? Actually, we don't know what exactly Lois said to Cat, because the phone rang and Clark could no longer hear them due to the ringing in his ears.

Cat:But you said you didn;t do anything.

Lois:That does not mean we arn't dating.
CAT: huh I don't understand. Why?

LOIS: Ask Clark.

CAT: Oh, right, I forgot, he's a virgin.

LOIS: What? No, he not.

CAT: I meant an Earth virgin; he's slept with women from Krypton.

LOIS: confused

Lois:Henderson, can I get a report of all cases where unauthorized video surveilance equitment was found in apartments.
That would require them to be *found*.

Clark:We need to be logical about this. A frontal attack on Luthor might open us up to a counter-attack we are not ready for.
Lois never said anything about a "frontal attack".

LOIS: Only if it includes my knee or a sword of some kind.

CLARK: Lo-is!

I think it should be "debris end up".
But that just sounds wrong. Dictionary.com didn't say it was a plural noun (like pants). I'm sticking with what I have. It's dialogue. If it's wrong, Lois is making the same mistake I would. laugh

Should that be "Where is it?"
Thanks. I shortened this from a longer sentence and changed it to a question. Fixed.

He's a lieing, cheating, murdering criminal, keeping your word to him just protects him from justice.
Again. Cat is a reporter, who could steal her story. Why should Lois tell her anything?

she uses the word to herself, even if not outloud.
LOIS: There really isn't another term. I hate using the word 'girl' to describe anything about myself.

It is doubtful they would have told her anything about him if she had called again, what with it being an active police case and all.
But she still could've tried.

I think that should be "from the apartment".
Thanks. Fixed.

Except Luthor who will just have frustration that his plans have been foiled again.
LEX: That darn flying man, his reporter friends, and his Cat.

I think that should be "want to give".
Thank you. Fixed. <<oh, the nagging Ellen is going to give me over this one. :rolleyes: >>

Best to keep the two of them apart for the time being. That is the last blame Clark needs to hear, with or without his memory.
SAM: Lois may not have been a son, but she's still my little girl.

There was no point at either trying to drive her Jeep or find a cab in the madhouse which were the streets of Metropolis at the moment.
"madhouse" should match with "was". Of course since its "strees of metropolis" maybe you want to leave the were and make it "madhouses", but the streets could be a collective thing compared to a madehouse. I am also not sure that "at" is the best word between point and either, maybe it would work as "in", but maybe it works how it is, it seems a little irregular to me though.
confused So, you're saying this section doesn't work? At All. laugh Okay. I'll work on that.

Wells' theory will be disproved.
Or proved. Whichever is more inconvenient.

<<John pouts>> so much for breaking Wells' theories.
You didn't think it would really be that easy, now did you?

And we have another anticipation full ending.
Are you saying that I'm getting known for them? blush

This section has definately gone on a lot longer than some others. It is now tied with the Smallville Arc, although that is partly because you include Section 81, which actually the only events in it that correspond to canon are from HiM.

Not that I am complaining about the length. I guess it makes sense for this to run so long, it has a lot more build up of tension, especially since in this case Luthor's plan to drive Superman out totally failed.
It only went on long, because it was important. After we finish with ASU I hope <<EW crosses her fingers>> to be speeding things back up.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.