Maybe Clark would let her move in with him or,
Let's hope he does not get all his memories back. Although even then she probably could convince him to let her move in. Hmm, on the other hand, if she can convince him that they made love at the hospital, all bets are off. Although that might be hard with her claim to Cat that they have not made love.

better yet, they could get an entirely new place just for them.
Sounds like a good plan.

“I’m not dating him,” Lois corrected. “Remember Clark?”
Cat:But you said you didn;t do anything.

Lois:That does not mean we arn't dating.

Lex was twisted. He very well could have done this to other women.
Lois:Henderson, can I get a report of all cases where unauthorized video surveilance equitment was found in apartments.

Lois would make sure he would pay.
Clark:We need to be logical about this. A frontal attack on Luthor might open us up to a counter-attack we are not ready for.

“Brawn? Clark?” Lois gave Cat her best skeptical expression.
Cat:Well, he an't welthy, that's for sure.

What if debris ends up blocking the elevator, and you can’t get out?
I think it should be "debris end up".

“Where it is?” Cat whispered, because they passed some other people.
Should that be "Where is it?"

“Nope. I promised him I wouldn’t tell anyone.
He's a lieing, cheating, murdering criminal, keeping your word to him just protects him from justice.

“Maybe a good night’s rest is all he needs to get those synapses firing again.”
It can't hurt.

Clark deserved better than to have his own girlfriend
smile1 she uses the word to herself, even if not outlouad.

she still felt bad for only calling the hospitals once regarding Clark.
It is doubtful they would have told her anything about him if she had called again, what with it being an active police case and all.

They had mentioned that it had been retrieved from apartment of a known friend of Superman’s who hadn’t been home at the time of the mission.
I think that should be "from the apartment".

“As long as I know that Superman made it back to Earth, I still have hope, so does everybody.”
Except Luthor who will just have frustration that his plans have been foiled again.

She didn’t want give her mother anything new to nag her about.
I think that should be "want to give".

Well, he never forgave Clark for allowing Lex to shoot her.
Best to keep the two of them apart for the time being. That is the last blame Clark needs to hear, with or without his memory.

That in the end, did Clark’s past really matter? He was right. It didn’t.
smile1 she is willing to move past not knowing Clark's past.

There was no point at either trying to drive her Jeep or find a cab in the madhouse which were the streets of Metropolis at the moment.
"madhouse" should match with "was". Of course since its "strees of metropolis" maybe you want to leave the were and make it "madhouses", but the streets could be a collective thing compared to a madehouse. I am also not sure that "at" is the best word between point and either, maybe it would work as "in", but maybe it works how it is, it seems a little irregular to me though.

She and Clark could make love, once, possibly twice, and if she was lucky thrice.
smile1 Wells' theory will be disproved.

She passed by the conference room on the way to the stairwell and saw that Cat was no longer there. Her brow furrowed. Where…? When…?
frown so much for breaking Wells' theories.

Her eyes narrowed. If she found Cat at Clark’s…
She might be even more mad when she arrives.

Lois stomped to the stairwell and ran down the stairs.
And we have another anticipation full ending.

This section has definately gone on a lot longer than some others. It is now tied with the Smallville Arc, although that is partly because you include Section 81, which actually the only events in it that correspond to canon are from HiM.

Not that I am complaining about the length. I guess it makes sense for this to run so long, it has a lot more build up of tension, especially since in this case Luthor's plan to drive Superman out totally failed.

John Pack Lambert