-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --
Muscle memory!
CLARK: Have you seen her ears? They are so cute and nibblely. I just have to see them and her hair keeps blocking the view.

She tried. Cat wouldn’t leave at first.
And here I changed the line so you would pick up the other implication, when Lois responded "Superman?" <<snaps fingers. Darn! Maybe somebody else will pick up on that joke.>>

PERRY: JIMMY! Get me a DNA test for Lois. *NOW*!
razz

Bad Lois.
LOIS: <<Shrugs>>

They experimented in highschool, which is why she’s now so adamantly against dating within the relations?
Peter is Cat's *younger* brother. She was out of highschool when he was in it.

PETER: I still date there whenever possible. But only the senors after they've had their sweet 18 parties.

So, Nightfall was actually a giant ball of frozen Revenge and Clark dragged some of it back when he returned?
MIRANDA: cool

Amnesiac CLARK: Hello? Guy here!
Powerless CLARK: But it would kill her. Then again, world’s going to end anyway in less than 24 hours, so…
SPOCK: Actually, would Lois be sacrificing herself so Clark would get his memory back and be able to save the rest of the world? The needs of the many are more important than the needs of one.
Super CLARK: He’s got to be kiddin’ right?
Tiberius James Kent: Nope. He’s dead serious.
clap Not quite.

LOIS: Yeah, right. EXACTLY how isn't that like what Jimmy wrote?

EW: blush

‘an’ is missing.
Ooops. Fixed.

Now it’s *Clark’s* fault? How is it *Clark’s* fault?
SAM: Because I gave Clark 'the look', which said you better take care of my little girl. And what happened? That psycho billionaire *shot* her and got away with it! How is that taking care of my little princess?

CLARK: [Linked Image] So much for getting Sam Lane's blessing on our marriage. <<crosses that off to-do list>>

Unless it strikes in Des Moines, Iowa.
Why would Nightfall go there? It's in IOWA!

Isn’t some print thicker than blood?
Wasn't that Lois's point? That newsprint was thicker than blood?

If you meant font, the answer can be found on the front 10 pages of the Metropolis Star.

Actually, if they have time for three times, she’s not gotten very lucky with Clark
There's 10 hours left last time I checked.

At least Clark will get to three times that way?
Yes, but would it be worth being separated from one's body parts?

Deja-vu!
huh Lois stomped down the stairs before? Oh, you meant went to beat up Cat. Gotcha!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.