“Cat!” Lois scolded, and then her voice did a hundred and eighty degree turn. “That’s a terrific idea! Go on home. Shoo!” She laughed.
smile1 Cat is going to leave.

Why was Lois laughing? Was it because she knew Cat was joking? Was Cat joking? Conversely, Lois could be nervous.
I think I am as confused as Clark by all of this.

“I don’t think it’ll help Clark get back his memories though,” Lois went on.
It couldn't hurt them though, could it?

Why would Lois have nerves about being intimate with him?
Because they had never done so. ALthough Clark does not know this.

“Who cares about your stress levels? You eat stress for breakfast. I’m talking about Clark’s stress. If he were able to relax for a little while…
That might help, but I doubt it.

“I’m just saying that there are degrees of happiness,” Cat said. “Maybe you should leave, and I should test that theory.”
This will make Lois way less likely to leave.

Clark pressed his eyes together. He should really tell Lois the truth.
dance Even as an amnisiac he wants to tell her.

Not that she would necessarily believe him now, being that his powers were all over the place, but he could put on the Suit again and try.
Hey, as long as he could blow freezing breth or move really heavy objects, I think he could convince her.

Oh, no! What had he done? How was Clark ever going to be able to tell Lois that he was Superman, if Superman didn’t want a relationship with her? Would she think that Clark couldn’t have relationship with her either?
I think she will understand that the reasons do not apply to Clark, so this will not really be an issue.

“I’ve come to realize, though, that it’s Clark, who I need. He’s there for me in ways Superman never is, never could be. When he disappeared, I had been so worried. I couldn’t think straight, I couldn’t concentrate; I couldn’t eat, or sleep. It’s as if I don’t know how to function without him. Clark is my life,” she whispered.
If Clark still had doubts if Lois really love him as him, they would all be cleared up by now. However I guess he no longer remembers those doubts, so it is not as helpful to here this as it would have been before his memory recovered.

John Pack Lambert