Michael: New Day. Time to procrastinate on Writing #100 by answering some FDK, and reading some other people's stories. laugh

“Same diff,” Cat murmured.

ER: <<uh-uh-uh>> Clark’s still lying to Lois, so no tattling.
She was talking to herself, Lois just happened to overhear her.

Just recently, actually.
hyper

Actually, they could have easily verified that considering all police cuffs share the same key.
Maybe they stole a shipment of handcuffs meant for MPD so everyone in the organization could have their own 'get out of jail' set of keys.

To make sure they’re not too cold. But they also shouldn’t become too hot, either.
I read that a warm hot water bottle down below is one of the cures for hypothermia.

CLARK: laugh It felt nice.

Well, no past that stretched back more than a year.
Officially. Otherwise, he'd be a clone.

He figured out the Superman-angle, huh? Slicked-back hair and all.
Nope, not yet. But can Henderson do an accurate identification without seeing him without the sunglasses?

Oooh! *That’s* why Bill hasn’t yet told him his name. He wants to be completely sure of he’s got one or both of them here.
Henderson didn't at first, because he didn't realize that Clark had amnesia.

Well, that is true. Then again, he *could* be Barry, the guy found dabbling in Lex’s college-aged daughter slinging hashbrowns down at the diner off Highway 6.
evil

He said ‘associate’. So, unless Bill’s taking bribes from the mob, he’s not going to be a crook.
He could be a low level source?

That’s true, Kal-El.
CLARK: <<gets a clue>>
CLARK: My name is Carrol!

I don’t think it’s benefiticial to Bill’s health not to call Lois right now.
HENDERSON: I don't take my orders from sassy reporters.

Only 5 more parts to catch up on!
Then I guess you'll have to start in on Female Hawk's new one, "Once Bitten". She's already got 18 parts in the can.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.