I liked that way of finding him. Although I guess since Clark did return, I should have figured.
Jimmy's idea came from what he did in canon. In canon, meteor sightings were reported in Suicide Slum... leading him to discover the hole with Superman's "S".
Two point. He only found part of the S.

On another note, are you saying that Jimmy at some level remembers the way things were before the time break, or are you saying that you got that idea and not that Jimmy remembers?

Lois:At least one person understand this is a serious situation and Clark needs our help.
Just because others aren't falling to pieces, doesn't mean they don't take Clark's disappearance seriously.
Lois:Well, most are not acting like they are taking it seriously. If I left it up to Wolfe and Perry we would never find him.

LOIS: Well, I know that Clark can contact Superman, too.

CAT: Yeah, well I know HOW.

LOIS: Right. I'll believe it when I hear it. So, spill.

CAT: [Linked Image]Sorry. It's a secret.

LOIS: See, I knew you didn't know anything.
clap Although the bigger question is, would Lois believe if Cat told her?

Clark:I am very glad that that is not the case. I just hope she is glad when she finally finds me.
Yes, for that scenario, you'd have to go to Queen of Aces "Missing".
True, but your story updates more often, so it gets more comments. I think here Lois will be glad to find Clark. There it is iffy. Since he clearly could have told her where he was going before he left, she will be mad about it at some point. Here, he really did not have a choice, so she won't be mad about that, other things probably but not this specifically.

He recognizes Clark. He is halfway found.
No, he's already been found. He's half-way home.
Clark:But how can I be found when no one around me knows who I really am?

Lois:No, not even that. Not at all anyway found till I know about it.
Oh, in that case, he's still lost. laugh
Clark:I definately feel lost.

Yep, he's lost his other dimension ID. Now, he'll have to replace it.
Well, that will probably be easier now than in the past. The longer he is here, the more clear past he has. Still, he might need to use the birth certificate the Kents offered to let him use.

Why? This man is a witness to a crime, involving a possible serial killer, or organized crime. The first thing to do would be to interview him.
Lois:You don't get it do you. I want Clark back, and as soon as possible. This should be Henderson's number one priority.

I love it when Star shows up.
She's one of my favorite guest star characters. Like Herb, she comes in confuses everyone and leaves again. laugh
But at least with Star everyone knows she doesn't know what is really going on. Did she only show up in two episodes, or did they use her another time I am forgetting? All I remember for sure is "Contact" and "Ordinary People".

John Pack Lambert