She does know about another Clark, but since he died before she was born, I guess this makes sense.
Why would she believe Star's other Clark would be an infant, who died before Lois was born?
Thus I saw saying it makes sense that Lois cannot think of any other Clark, because she would not in any way expect someone who died before she was born to be mentioned.

Star has access to canon timeline, the "Another Lois" timeline, alt-dimension, and this timeline. THAT'S why she's psychic. Understanding how it all links together and having the RIGHT information is another story altogether.
shock she has acces to alt-dimension? She knows more than even I suspected, although I guess she does not understand how to process it all right.

Clark:Why in the world would I lie about something like that.
Because she thought he was covering up about talking about what was happening with Lois and him.
Clark:She still does not trust me. I guess I will have to put off telling her CK=SM a bit more.

At least canon Clark made the same mistake.
True, although there he did not have Lois urging him not to go.

Wait, so they really did get married, but Wells came back and wrecked things so they didn't.
Always possible.
I guess I really did not expect a direct answer.

Lois:I am not sure. Even if I told Clark this, would he believe? Anyway, what would it change?
Even if Lois believes Star, she doesn't know that "Herb" has anything to do with Clark.
I had not noticed that. She has no clue who Herb is and no way at this point to figure out who he is. Well, she could ask Clark "who Herb is", but right now even that would not help. And she has no reason to think he would know.

John Pack Lambert