John: Thank you for the FDK. smile1

Hopefully they can but Jimmy to good use.
Yes, I know I took away Jimmy's great lead, but don't worry, I'll put him to great use.

I liked that way of finding him. Although I guess since Clark did return, I should have figured.
Jimmy's idea came from what he did in canon. In canon, meteor sightings were reported in Suicide Slum... leading him to discover the hole with Superman's "S".

Lois:At least one person understand this is a serious situation and Clark needs our help.
Just because others aren't falling to pieces, doesn't mean they don't take Clark's disappearance seriously.

Cat:I know how Clark contacts Superman, but I figured it out all on my own.
LOIS: Well, I know that Clark can contact Superman, too.

CAT: Yeah, well I know HOW.

LOIS: Right. I'll believe it when I hear it. So, spill.

CAT: [Linked Image]Sorry. It's a secret.

LOIS: See, I knew you didn't know anything.

But it can't hurt, can it?
Which is why she ultimately goes.

Clark:I am very glad that that is not the case. I just hope she is glad when she finally finds me.
Yes, for that scenario, you'd have to go to Queen of Aces "Missing".

They are going to be photos of Clark.
Yes.

He recognizes Clark. He is halfway found.
No, he's already been found. He's half-way home.

Lois:No, not even that. Not at all anyway found till I know about it.
Oh, in that case, he's still lost. laugh

Things are looking up for Clark. Well, except it appears his wallet is now either in the river or in the hands of Luthor.
Yep, he's lost his other dimension ID. Now, he'll have to replace it.

Maybe the first thing he should do is call Lois.

Lois:There is no question he should do that NOW.
Why? This man is a witness to a crime, involving a possible serial killer, or organized crime. The first thing to do would be to interview him.

I guess that makes sense. Still, I hope he tells Lois very soon.
[Linked Image]

HENDERSON: Again, why I'm I Lois's lackey?

I love this line. Although it only half establishes the credibility of the psychic.
You only have to know she's speaking the truth for it to be believable... which Lois clearly doesn't.

Lois:I don't think she is a psychic, but I do like her choice of ice cream.
Pretty much. I'll hear what this wacko has to say, since she's supplying ice cream.

I love it when Star shows up.
She's one of my favorite guest star characters. Like Herb, she comes in confuses everyone and leaves again. evil

Lois:I am not sure. Even if I told Clark this, would he believe? Anyway, what would it change?
Even if Lois believes Star, she doesn't know that "Herb" has anything to do with Clark.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.