Henderson closed the folder and stood up. “I’ll handle this from here. Where is he?”
Things are looking up for Clark. Well, except it appears his wallet is now either in the river or in the hands of Luthor.

“Metropolis County Hospital,” Kolson replied. “I have the man under police guard.”
Maybe the first thing he should do is call Lois.

Lois:There is no question he should do that NOW.

Let the rumors spread that a criminal was fished out of the bay. Perhaps it would keep Kent safe until they could find out whose toes he had stepped on to get himself into this mess.
I guess that makes sense. Still, I hope he tells Lois very soon.

“Lois! What are you doing here? I wasn’t expecting to meet you for another year and a half,” a woman with lots of curls said, pulling Lois into her apartment.
clap I love this line. Although it only half establishes the credibility of the psychic.

“You don’t need to go to Fudge Castle, later. I’ve got ice cream. For some reason, I felt the urge to buy a half-gallon of chocolate chocolate chip this morning. I should’ve known you were coming.”
Lois:I don't think she is a psychic, but I do like her choice of ice cream.

“Oh, sorry. Star. Star Adams,” the woman said, holding out her hand.
clap Star is even a worse babbler than Lois.

“So, Lois, I’m glad to see that you’ve already admitted to both yourself and to Clark that you love him,” Star said, returning her focus back on Lois.

Lois’s jaw dropped, and she heard a titter from Cat.
party party party I knew it. Herb is wrong. Of course that leads to another question, wrong about what. That the curse will apply if she and Clark have sex? That the curse can not be broken? That they cannot go back and rescue true Clark?

Lois:I am not sure. Even if I told Clark this, would he believe? Anyway, what would it change?

John Pack Lambert